Pegasus Alpine Club Co Op Ltd - Mt Hotham - www.skipegasus.com.au
Pegasus Booking Options
All bookings are made using the ONLINE BOOKING FORM on this website.
If you have difficulty with the automated booking system you may contact the Booking Officer by email on email@example.com or phone the Booking Officer on 03 5241 3441 (strictly between 5.00pm - 9.00pm on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday)
- We accept: Cheque, Postal Order, Credit card Payment via PayPal & Internet Banking Transfer.
- PayPal transactions incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- Internet Banking Transfer: Account name: Pegasus BSB: 633 000 Account Number: 126613272
- Be sure to include the Booking ID you are issued with in the transaction description details.
- Make Cheques payable to: Pegasus Alpine Club Co-Op Ltd.
- Important: When paying by cheque write the booking ID you are issued with, on the back of the cheque for identification.
- Pegasus Postal Address: The Booking Officer, Pegasus Alpine Club, P.O. Box 207, Geelong, VIC, 3220.
- Bookings open 1 January
- Members Priority booking period 1 January to 31 March
- Bookings for non-members may be taken prior to 31 March and while every effort will be made to accommodate non-members and member's guests (including member's family not sharing the member's room), shareholders must take priority during this period
- General bookings open 1 April
- No confirmation is possible before 1 April. No bookings will be made without payment in full. Bookings will be suspended after 7 days and cancelled after 14 days if payment is not received.
- Weekends are from 4pm Friday to 2.00pm Sunday, and are booked as a single unit. Midweek bookings are 5 day units only. Week bookings may be Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday, but 9 day booking may be reduced to 7 days if there is insufficient space to accommodate members' bookings.
Pegasus Alpine Club Co-Op Ltd. takes no responsibility for any occurrence which prevents anyone from taking up the accommodation booked. In order to receive a refund, notice of all cancellations must be made in writing to the Booking Officer. Refunds are issued strictly as follows:
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the booking Officer. Refunds are issued strictly as follows:
- More than 21 days notice - Full refund less 10%;
- Less than 20 days notice, provided the booking is subsequently booked - Full refund less 20%;
- Less than 21 days and the booking is not filled - No refund.
- Any guest not intending to use booked accommodation is requested to advise the Booking Officer (even if a refund is not required).
- Pegasus recommends that all guests take out travel insurance to cover their stay in the snow.
Snowed in - Snowed Out provision
In the event that persons are prevented by snow from entering or leaving Mt Hotham, a snowed in levee will be charged, and a snowed out refund will be made, equivalent to 50% of the daily charge applicable to those persons at that time.
Pegasus is owned and operated by Pegasus Alpine Club Co-Op Ltd.
ALL PERSONS ENTER THE LODGE AT THEIR OWN RISK, AND PEGASUS ALPINE CLUB CO-OP LED ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OR THEFT OF PROPERTY.
Pegasus Alpine Club Co-Op Ltd
Gallows Court Mt Hotham
Victoria Australia 3741
Phone 03 5759 3540